Thursday, July 11, 2013

44 lines – 525 words- Undergraduate - Statement of Purpose



I, Mr.xxx aspire to create a niche for myself in the world of Finance. I am currently in my 12th Grade in DPS Ghaziabad, India and seek an opportunity to study Bachelors in Accounting and Finance at your esteemed University.

My Interests: My interests in Finance were discernible from the time I used to play games like Monopoly with my friends. I would insist on preparing the monthly budget for home expenses. Any school activities likes picnics, fairs and exhibitions I would be the person in charge of drawing up the cost estimation. Thus when the time came for me to choose a career, I believe it was a natural progression for me to choose Bachelors in Accounting and Finance.

Early Beginnings: I started reading “The Economic Times” at a very young age and started following the progress of financial institutes. To further my interests in accounting and finance field I have also taken part in various quizzes and competitions obtaining a second position in a commerce quiz and a third position in a ‘stock souk’.

My Personality Development: Due to my father’s transferable job, I have been fortunate enough to study at some of the best public schools in Delhi and Mumbai, which gave me an opportunity to learn to adapt to different environments and to make new friends. My participation in skits plays and various class discussions helped me shed stage fear and developed my oratory skills. This helped me in debates and presentations at school. Participating in these extra-curricular activities gave me an edge that led to my overall development. These boosted my confidence, gave me some insight into the great literary works, and prepared me to handle anxiety and face competition. As a part of my social responsibility, I indulged in activities like gathering support for the ‘Save Tiger’ foundation and helping underprivileged children by tutoring them in subjects like Maths and English whenever I could. I hope to contribute towards the programmes in your University by maintaining this high quality of performance and interactions.

Why UK: One of the main reasons I chose UK is that the degrees and qualifications from UK are known around the world as high quality and world class. UK allows me to pursue vocational courses along with my main course. With the multi-cultural diversity that an UK campus represents, students like me would benefit in terms of learning new cultures and traditions. No wonder International students have always been an important presence in the UK, and the numbers are growing steadily.


My Goals: I want to pursue this course to reach my goals. My main aim in the near future would be to have a complete and in depth knowledge of wealth creation and wealth multiplication. I plan to enhance my knowledge about the various organizational cogs and learn how they influence each other. I would like to contribute my might in the area of wealth creation by a financial powerhouse and develop such skills as may be required for decision making in a senior managerial capacity. I end my statement by looking forward to a positive response from you, which will help me reach my goals.



16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with that writing of Statement of purpose. It's concise enough in 44 lines and 525 words. Writing statement of purpose is not very hard thing. SoP writing tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many grad programs at various universities and specialty schools will require you to write a personal statement in order for you to apply to the school and if you are not sure what to write then you need to know where to look so that you can figure it out. mba sop

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for share this helpful post.It will be definitely someone have to implement statement writing in routine if someone genuinely wish to become a perfect statement of interest. It is truly works and improve the mistakes everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely enjoyed reading this statement of purpose. What I like the most about it, it really shows your purpose and determination. I'm working on statement of purpose for masters in accounting and all the tips and samples I find on the Internet are really helpful. So I want to thank you for motivation and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Everbody does not know about internship statement of purpose.Are you stranded in aggravating to write a decent and professional personal avowal for college? Do you profit professional put taking place to going on or realize you just write a few paragraphs and have the same opinion it finished?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like research-based papers, disputative writing starts with, and revolves around a thesis statement. It follows that, like in writing the other research-based papers, you need to supply support and proof for opinions raised in disputative writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post brings into consideration the notable points that are to be implemented while dealing with the statement of purpose which is crucial document in applying for any graduate or post graduate course. http://www.fellowshippersonalstatement.com/whats-so-special-in-hpb-fellowship-personal-statement/

    ReplyDelete
  11. All about is the skilled program and the other place for your work. You can get the better undergraduate program for your work. With this good site you can find the statement of purpose and get your degree from the best universities.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most of the programs at varied universities and specialty colleges would force you to write down a private statement so as for you to use to the varsity and here if you're undecided what to write down when you wish to grasp wherever to seem in order that you'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot of the plans with different educational institutions and also specialized universities would certainly push an individual to write down an exclusive assertion whilst for you to use for the school and also good site in case you are inconclusive just what to write down if you want to know exactly where to appear so that you are going to number that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the Great Content. I will also share with my Friends and once again Thanks a lot for sharing valuable information with us. Please keep on sharing.
    minimum marks required in neet for mbbs in government college

    ReplyDelete